Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2016

LuLaRoe Knock-Off Leggings

I LOVE LuLaRoe leggings. They are incredibly soft, hold up great, have fun prints, and my girls love them. My only dislike is the price.

Katie (9) and Harper (4) each have a pair of LuLaRoes:



I decided to try making my girls a knock-off pair and am very happy with the results!





Mine on the left and LuLaRoe's on the right. Both pass the activity test!



I used the free "Basic Leggings" pattern by SewCanShe in sizes 12, 10, and 8. I iron the freezer paper pattern directly on the fabric and then use my rotary cutter to get the pattern pieces ready quickly.



If you want to make your own pair, make sure your knit fabric is very stretchy.

Black and White knit fabric from Hobby Lobby.
Purple and White polka-dot knit fabric from Joann's.
Coral floral knit fabric from Girl Charlee.

I made all three pairs for the cost of one pair of LuLaRoe leggings. Win!


No comments:

Post a Comment